Friday, January 9, 2015

Challenges...

My brain is working.... it's wandering around, trying to come up with ideas to create a NEW challenge for myself and anyone who would like to join me. I've been going through old posts, old challenges I've done, and new stuff I have found while surfing the Team Beachbody groups and pages.  I need motivation and encouragement to make my goals a reality. A challenge is always a big motivation and pushes me toward my own personal goal.

I'm working on setting up my day planner so that I can schedule myself and appointment to workout. Make it a priority in my life, I want to create daily themes to help myself and others, help ourselves improve our lives both physically and emotional. To do things nice for others and not just ourselves.

If you were to take take on a challenge, what would it be? Share your ideas in the comments below. What areas would motivate and encourage you?

If I want to see changes in my life, I need to make changes. So CHANGES is what it will be!

Have a GREAT day!

No comments: