Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Going to attempt Blogging Again...

It has been YEARS since I have been here on my blog. Many, many changes have happened since my last posts.

I don't want to go into detail of the last 5 years, however, due to so much stress, working two jobs to make ends meet, etc. I gained back all plus some of the weight I had lost on my previous attempts at losing weight. I got a new phone and when Verizon updated my phone, it brought up photos from my blog page, I had not seen in YEARS! Man, I wanna get back to what I had accomplished with my health and fitness then.

This time, however, I am going to do it even healthier than before! Yep, if you were to go back and check out my posts from 5-6 years ago, you would see, I was slim, had very good muscle tone, etc. But when you look at my diet, my meals, the foods I ate... It was NOT healthy! I was consuming limited calories (kept them between 1200-1400 calories) but they were not CLEAN, Whole foods.

Since moving home, I joined Beachbody as a coach. My first program I bought and completed was The 21 Day Fix. It was amazing and I (along with my boyfriend) had AMAZING results! I have lost 24 lbs, he has lost 34 lbs. The first two rounds we were totally dedicated to the meal plans and the workouts. Since then, we have slacked a bit on the workouts due to busy schedules over the last few months, but we are getting back into it. We did however, maintain our healthy eating overall. With a few exceptions between the holidays. Hard to resist those temptations.

My goals for this year are to get back on track with my health and fitness routines as I was 5 years ago. When I was totally dedicated to being healthy (or what I thought was healthy) and fit. I want to get back into my journaling my progress and share my health and fitness tips to those who want and need them. I want to share more recipes, fitness posts, and whatever I feel will benefit not only myself, my boyfriend, but anyone else who follows my journey.

Since it has been a while since I have blogged, I'm sure there is or has been a lot of changes to the site. I'll have to learn that as I go...along with a lot of other Social Media stuff... It all just keeps changing!

Stay Tuned! I wanna Rock my fitness journey and share it all with you!

No comments: