Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 3... and counting!

Got up EARLY this morning, reset alarm but still got up early...got dressed and went to Curves. Was there at 6:30 am. Very good group of people there. A couple, very energetic which will be motivating for me. I've not yet picked it up a notch on the cardio/recovery stations as I normally would as I want to get used to the machines again first, and make sure I know the new one's to me.

Today was a different Coach working, she didn't watch me like a hawk as the other girls did...LOL. She did say she had talked to the others about me... The one today did tell me to just let them know and they will get me signed up through the computer to "Go Green". Soon... soon. Hopefully I can do that next week. Just want to get myself back in the swing of things before I have to start paying attention to the machine and if I am keeping a solid green light.

Good group of ladies though, and they all encouraged me to go tomorrow morning and meet them at 6:30 for the Kick Butt Cardio workout. Something new to Curves since I was a member before I guess. Though, the Curves I was at before, the Coaches never worked out with us, encouraged us much, or anything. They were usually at the desk doing paperwork, talking on the phone or what not. Not here! Love that these girls encourage you. Cindy especially!

So, my plan for tomorrow... it's going to be a busy day. 6:30 Kick Butt Cardio at Curves... if I can handle another workout, I want to do the 10:00 Friends for Fitness workout at church and prayer meeting afterward. Holly has a couple of appointments tomorrow as well. Getting her hair cut and dentist appointment. Going to be a busy day!


Body Blessings:

B: Grab & Go Cottage Crunch, iced tea
L: McDonald's Crispy Chicken Club Sandwich (left part of bun), about 1/3 of a small size fry, Iced Tea
D: Wendy's Apple Pecan Salad with Pomegranate Vignette Dressing, minus blue cheese... small Chili. Iced Tea

Snack: Twizzlers (they were out of my trail mix!), ice cream (larger serving than I should have had!). Diet Pepsi



Today's Workout:

Curves, 30 minutes + stretching/cool down
3 sets of 50 crunches on Stability Ball

1 comment:

One Pretty Little Box said...

Sounds like your in a good spot...keep on keepin on!