Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What on Earth am I doing here?

To those who have been following my blog here, most of you know that I have been going through a lot the last few months. Lots of changes... going through a divorce...moving back home, leaving the life I knew for the last 17 years behind me.

Well, today is the start of a new Chapter in my life... today I am starting a 40-day Spiritual journey to answer the question everyone asks "What on Earth am I doing here?" Starting today and continuing over the next 40 days, I will be reading "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren.

I ask that Anyone who would like to follow my journey, offer advice, support, etc. join my other blog I started a few months ago as I journey my life to happiness. I am going to attempt to blog my journey to finding God's Purpose for me over on that blog...

I hope to see you there...

Lisa

http://aladybugsjourneytohappiness.blogspot.com/

No comments: