Thursday, October 1, 2009

So So Off...

I've been so off track the last few days that it's pathetic. Thank God that today is payday and I'm off tomorrow so I can go to the commissary and replenish my health snack foods, veggies, fruits, etc. I'm also going to buy the stuff to make my soups to freeze for lunches at work since it's now starting to get cold and rainy most days... They are predicting that 4 letter word that starts with "S" for tonight though... ugh, not ready for that yet! It's still too early.

I also got a grocery sack full of fresh apples from Jackie at work... so my plan is to make some apple sauce tomorrow too. Yummy! Was wondering and may check the commissary in the morning to see if they have sugar free red hots...they would be so good in the apple sauce! I love red hot applesauce but do not want the added sugar from them...

I'm going to call it a short night I think tonight... crawl into bed here shortly and hope for a good night sleep. Not had one of those in a while either. Last night I spent half the night thinking about "POGs" or Plan O Grams from work... the reset of the children's department. I hate when I can't get work off my mind when I go to sleep. On the upside though, I am so enjoying being out on the floor working! If I could do resets/POGS everyday I would be so happy! I love doing that...

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.. I'm hoping I get a lot accomplished so that I can get myself back on track too...

Here's to tomorrow...

3 comments:

Arcticmal said...

Good stuff on making a plan.. get lunches ready for work during the week.. Sly and I did that on Sun we made about 30 lunches.. :)
hmmmmmm apple sauce.. yum!!!
Hoping you get your soup made... what kind are you thinking of making???

Have a great day!

Christine Jeske said...

I am gonna have to find sugar free red hots now too.

Here's to getting back on track!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Here's to tomorrow is right Girl! Me too! Did you see my WI post? SCARY.

- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/