Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Answers to your comments and questions... :)

Blogger cmoursler said...

Keep up the working out and you willdrop the lbs in no time. Glad your back and feeling better.

October 27, 2009 8:36 PM


THANK YOU! It really does feel good when I am working out. I love love love the way my muscles feel after a good strength training workout and cardio session. I wish I could just use that as motivation...it just does not seem to work for me though... :(
Delete
Blogger Heather & Chaos said...

I LOVE the Namaste Yoga on FitTV. But I TiVo it and then watch it so I can fast forward through the commercial. Otherwise, I guess just stretch??? But I hear ya on the what to do?? I need to get back to it though as I haven't done it in MONTHS!!

Sorry Sue forgot ya on the lies post! But look! You get your OWN post. =) Hee hee!!

October 28, 2009 10:26 AM

We don't have TiVo, but we do have the digital cable box which DVR's it... that would be a great idea for me to do. I just need to have hubby get me a box of my own as he records so many shows on his that if I get too many recorded, he can't record his games, races, shows, etc...LOL.

Delete
Blogger Christine said...

I used to do Fit TV all the time. I stopped paying for TV this spring though. I used to play Namaste in the mornings just to listen to the relaxing music but I wouldn't do the yoga because I hated it, my body wouldn't bend right and I had no balance! Then after *listening* to Namaste Yoga, I would be in the mood for the workout show afterwards! Lol!

Hooray for setting the weight machine to 110lbs! That's awesome!

October 28, 2009 12:16 PM

I too LOVE LOVE LOVE the soothing music they play on there. In fact, the other night when I went to bed and couldn't sleep, I was watching FitTV... I loved it when Namaste Yoga came on because that was GREAT music to fall asleep too!

Delete
Blogger Lisa Jones aka "Jones" said...

good job with the weight machine! your doing great!
and I'm sure Sue's sorry her phone is dumb and she didn't get your lies post up till today... :)

October 28, 2009 12:40 PM

THANKS! It was honestly no problem that she missed them. I knew that I had to do it right away or I would forget later in the week. Sometimes I'm just absent minded and forget so wanted to make sure. When I didn't see my "lie" I thought maybe I had typed her email in wrong... wouldn't put it past me! LOL...

Delete
Blogger Mommy2Joe said...

Jones, my phone isn't the one who is dumb, it's the user. Sad state of affairs when the machine is smarter than the operator.

SORRY LISA!!!

But look at you trying 2 new things and crushing the OUT OF THE BOX challenge!

October 28, 2009 12:43 PM

Definitely NOT a problem! I know that taking over the challenge is a big step and lots of hard work. You are doing great!

I was actually going to do a third new thing...but when I went to the gym the other day, I didn't see the row machine I was going to try...LOL After I started in on the treadmill, I noticed it back in the opposite corner of where I was looking...LOL. Oh well...there's always my next trip to the gym!

Delete
Blogger Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Awesome job so far!

October 28, 2009 2:14 PM

THANKS!!!!

Delete
Blogger jrmiss86 said...

Good Job this week. I know how if feels to be losing slowly. I feel like it is taking forever for me. Good luck this week.

October 28, 2009 5:23 PM

Thanks... I'm not letting it discourage me that it's going slow. I keep reaching my goal weight (140) but I just have trouble keeping it there. So, I'm still not that far off. I just need to get my workouts consistent and I know I that the weight will come off and stay there.

Delete
Blogger Sab said...

During commercials, I would just jog in place or do jumping jacks. :) and 144 is great! :)

October 28, 2009 5:32 PM

Thanks! I thought about that too... it would give me a bit of cardio in with the yoga workout. Cardio is the one thing I really do enjoy also. I didn't do it though as I kinda thought that the workout was a more relaxed feel to it and that bringing in the cardio would break that relaxation...

Delete

Blogger Arcticmal said...

Lisa, awesome for making to the gym twice... good stuff for trying the back extension machine :)
Yoga? how was it??

Yes here is to a new week, keep up the good work!!!

October 28, 2009 10:16 PM

Thanks! I did enjoy it...just thought it was a bit slow for my liking. I DID get a very good workout with it though as I could really feel it in my legs a few hours after completing the workout. I tried it again this morning, but got really frustrated with the program as I do not yet know the poses nor the names of them... so, as I was trying to follow along with the workout, the camera angle was just horrid and I couldn't tell what they were really doing. I think I need to check out the websites to see what the poses are, how they are done... learn them before trying to do the workouts again. It might make it much better for me that way!

No comments: