Saturday, September 19, 2009

Zoom Zoom Zomba....

WOW! What fun Zomba class was today! It was my first time attempting anything like that before and I had a blast! I might have no rhythm and two left feet but I sure did enjoy it!

I didn't even laugh at myself as much as I thought I would... ;) Though, I did laugh a few times! I wanted to be able to shake my little tush just like the instructor, put a bit more hip hop into my step, and make it look a lot better than it did...but wow, I couldn't coordinate it all at the same time! With practice hopefully I can do it! LOL...

Today's Body Blessings:

B: Cottage Cheese
L: Arby's Roast Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
D (very early... like 3:00): Spinach Salad (with shredded carrots, celery, radishes, cauliflower, broccoli, grilled chicken & French Dressing
S: Peanut M&Ms and a small helping of tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, & homemade salsa since I had to work late tonight and got no lunch break...

Today's Workout

Zomba Class, 1 hour

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Yay for Zumba!!! That's so great! I love it!! :-) It definitely will get easier the more you do it but it's most important that you had fun! :-)

Anonymous said...

OMW! I just did my very first zumba class today, too! It was wonderful, and I'm hooked. And I also have knots in my calves from all of that dancing on the balls of my feet - note to self, next week, do a better stretch/cool down!

Are you sore today?

Sab said...

Never heard of it!

Anyway, you talking about shaking your tush (heehee) reminded me about how terrible I've always been when it came to dancing. I've got rhythm, but I'm like a stick. NO movement really. However, since having my daughter I've loosened up a LOT. I danced the night away at a social last night... which I would not do before! Crazy!