Saturday, September 19, 2009

Zoom Zoom Zomba....

WOW! What fun Zomba class was today! It was my first time attempting anything like that before and I had a blast! I might have no rhythm and two left feet but I sure did enjoy it!

I didn't even laugh at myself as much as I thought I would... ;) Though, I did laugh a few times! I wanted to be able to shake my little tush just like the instructor, put a bit more hip hop into my step, and make it look a lot better than it did...but wow, I couldn't coordinate it all at the same time! With practice hopefully I can do it! LOL...

Today's Body Blessings:

B: Cottage Cheese
L: Arby's Roast Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
D (very early... like 3:00): Spinach Salad (with shredded carrots, celery, radishes, cauliflower, broccoli, grilled chicken & French Dressing
S: Peanut M&Ms and a small helping of tortilla chips, cheddar cheese, & homemade salsa since I had to work late tonight and got no lunch break...

Today's Workout

Zomba Class, 1 hour
Post a Comment