Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Well, I accomplished what I needed to at work today plus some... only worked 2-1/2 hours then went to pick my daughter up from school so she could test for her drivers permit. She PASSED! Yea! Now for her to complete Drivers Education this semester at school, then she should be able to get her drivers license this spring sometime after she turns 16.

I have had a decent day today with calories so far... though, hubby forgot to take something out for dinner after he came home from lunch...so I'll be fixing myself a big salad to eat before we eat the pizza he is ordering for dinner...

Today's Body Blessings:

B: Cottage Cheese, Oatmeal, Blueberries
L: Roast Beef with Gravy over top, 1/2 c Mashed Potatoes & gravy, corn, roll, & a salad with ranch dressing
D: Spinach and Fruit Salad, 2 slices of pizza, Cucumber Salad

Today's Workout:

1/2 hour of strength training.
Arm work with 8lb weights, crunches, squats & lunges
Beyond Crunches workout from Runners Magazine

No comments: