Tuesday, September 8, 2009

GAG2009 Week 2 Weigh In

Considering I didn't get much in as far as actual workouts... one day at the Y, One day of Running, and not much else...maybe a day of strength, I really don't remember now without going back to check...LOL, I did end up with a deficit of .4 lbs. So, I'm happy overall with that considering I am not trying to really loose weight anyway. Though, there is still some fat I would like to turn to muscle in the hip,butt, & thigh areas since that is where I tend to gain my weight...

So my stats to date:

Start Weight: 142.6
Current Weight: 142.2
Loss: .4

3 comments:

.... said...

Congrats on the loss & good luck with the workouts.
Those hips & thighs are so stubborn sometimes. Almost like they just love fat. lol

Have a great week!
Lynn

Melisa said...

Look at you, losing weight when you your goal is to tone. I should try that...toning...I hear it's good for you! :)

Congrats on the almost half pound loss!

Arcticmal said...

Congrats on the loss!!
WOOT!!!