Monday, September 7, 2009

Another Really Good Day....

Another really good day for me...

I got up early to hubby's snuggles. After showering and getting dressed we went downstairs to fix some breakfast. Normally, I only fix breakfast for the family on Sundays. However, now that I am working on the floor at work and not in receiving, I have to be at work at 7:00 for adset. Needless to say, I can't fix breakfast. So, I did it today since I was closing and the family was home.

Work went well too. I worked basically on resetting a wall in the Men's department as it wasn't set by standards. Being we have a big Procedures Audit coming up this week I figured I should go ahead and do that while I was putting out the new merchandise. That kept me busy for quite a while, then it was off to re-merchandise the coat department too as that was pretty much just thrown together. Both areas are looking much better if I do say so!

Tomorrow is suppose to be my day off, but there is a couple of minor things that we MUST get done before our Audit, so I will go into work for just a couple hours to do that since I'm having to leave early on Thursday due to Holly & My dentist appointments. Tomorrow, Holly also goes in to get her learners permit so she is able to learn to drive at school during her Driver's Ed class. They do it so different then when I learned. We drove with an instructor, no permit given before hand. We did the book part of the class, then driving. The kids here have to learn on their own, get a permit, then take the class at school...

Today's Body Blessings:

Pre-Breakfast: Yogurt
B: 2 biscuits with Sausage Gravy, 3 slices bacon
L: None since breakfast was later than normal
D: Salad (Spinach, blueberries, grapes, shredded carrots, ham, Balsamic Vinegar Dressing), Cheese
S: Tuna Salad with Crackers

No comments: