Sunday, September 6, 2009

Let's see... not a bad day for my calorie intake I'm sure. I've not calculated it, but do know I've had LOTS of veggies and a bit of fruit... very little carbs, a good amount of protein, little fat.

I was on the sales floor today doing ad-set so my fitness came from walking, bending, climbing ladders, etc. I am not throwing in the towel on some excercise though. My plan is that in an hour or so to do some strength training. Think I shall pull our my runners magazine and do that workout again. It's a GREAT one!

With the new week starting, my working on the sales floor more this week and less time in receiving, I'm really hoping that I can get more workouts in at home. I've just had some crazy hours at work lately, not been totally motivated, and not getting enough sleep at night. I need to work on that! My mind just seems to be on the run constantly some nights... things to do, things I want to do, things that have happened, things that haven't happened...

I want to get back into a regular routine with my workouts, get more cardio in, work on strengthening and toning my body, etc. I've set my goals, not to achieve them! I can do it. I know I can. I've done it before...

Today's Body Blessings:

B: Cottage Cheese, V8 (plus a nibble of chicken & fresh veggies as I made my lunch)
L: Salad topped with Grilled Chicken, Cheese, Jerky Stick
S: Tuna Salad on 4 or 5 crackers, Jerky Stick, Power Bar
D: Beef Ribs, Salad with fruits & walnuts, drizzled with a bit of Honey, Brussels Sprouts

4 comments:

One Pretty Little Box said...

Got your points added! Hey, you work at Sears right? What is the new layway policy?? It has peaked my interest!

Arcticmal said...

What kind of cardio are you looking to add?

I am curious, I enjoy looking at your body blessing .. Just curious where it comes from?

H

Unknown said...

Well, Fly Lady does this thing called Blessing Your Home, so it kinda came from there...LOL Only I'm blessing my body with good nourishment. Or at least I'm trying too. I've got room for improvement yet.

I and joining the Y on payday or there abouts hopefully... so hoping to take up more of their classes, walk on the treadmill, elliptical, and maybe even start running with my friends from work.

Sab said...

Mmmm, that food looks yummers!