Sunday, September 6, 2009

Let's see... not a bad day for my calorie intake I'm sure. I've not calculated it, but do know I've had LOTS of veggies and a bit of fruit... very little carbs, a good amount of protein, little fat.

I was on the sales floor today doing ad-set so my fitness came from walking, bending, climbing ladders, etc. I am not throwing in the towel on some excercise though. My plan is that in an hour or so to do some strength training. Think I shall pull our my runners magazine and do that workout again. It's a GREAT one!

With the new week starting, my working on the sales floor more this week and less time in receiving, I'm really hoping that I can get more workouts in at home. I've just had some crazy hours at work lately, not been totally motivated, and not getting enough sleep at night. I need to work on that! My mind just seems to be on the run constantly some nights... things to do, things I want to do, things that have happened, things that haven't happened...

I want to get back into a regular routine with my workouts, get more cardio in, work on strengthening and toning my body, etc. I've set my goals, not to achieve them! I can do it. I know I can. I've done it before...

Today's Body Blessings:

B: Cottage Cheese, V8 (plus a nibble of chicken & fresh veggies as I made my lunch)
L: Salad topped with Grilled Chicken, Cheese, Jerky Stick
S: Tuna Salad on 4 or 5 crackers, Jerky Stick, Power Bar
D: Beef Ribs, Salad with fruits & walnuts, drizzled with a bit of Honey, Brussels Sprouts
Post a Comment