Sunday, September 13, 2009

WAY TO GO TEAM MINOT MANAGERS!


<----Alina & I pose together for a pic before the softball game!





Minot Managers kicked butt this year & beat the associates in the annual softball game 15-1! We Rocked this yr. I was up to bat 2x (we only play 4 innings) & made it to base both times. I even crossed home plate once! In the 2 yrs I have been on the Managers Team. I am 4-4! I've never been a soft ball player. Today was a rather productive day for me...but a lazy day the same. I got up to Drew having breakfast almost completely fixed. The smell of fresh cooked bacon is an awesome scent to wake up to! After breakfast, I decided to work on getting all of my laundry done as I wanted to try and use up the rest of our laundry detergent before our new front load washer and dryer arrives on Tuesday. I guess you have to use "special" detergent in them... the High Efficiency detergent. Needless to say, I spent most of my day doing just that... laundry. I also put together a big veggie tray to take to the annual store picnic. It was really nice as there was many more healthy options this year than last year. From Fresh veggies, to Fresh Fruit, to pasta and fruit salads. Yum! I did try a bit of three salads (chicken/pasta salad, snickers salad (I didn't realize it had snickers in it until after the fact...lol) Tri-Pasta salad, and cole slaw. Each was just a very small portion to try them... All very yummy!
Today's Body Blessings:

B: Veggie/Ham omelet, 3 slices bacon
L: Spinach Salad (Spinach mix, apple, cranberries, shredded carrots, walnuts drizzled with honey
S: 2 Planter's Trail Mix (nut & chocolate), peach, fat free tapioca pudding
D: Hamburger with pickles and onion, salads listed above, and a taste of Rose's yummy oatmeal chocolate chip & caramel dessert.

Beverages: 2 diet Pepsi, 72-oz water

Today's Workout:

Softball game at store picnic

3 comments:

Arcticmal said...

How was the game????

Unknown said...

AWESOME! The Managers finally took the win! Think they had 5 straight losses...LOL

Martha said...

Your post made my tummy growl :o) thanks a lot. Psst, you look fabulous!!!