Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Slow Day to Start... little motivation.

I started my day off with a good nights sleep. Unless you count the half hour or so that hubby did not get out of bed when his alarm went off at 3:40. He said to me last night to make sure he gets up as he has a hard time getting up that early and that would be the start of the exercise on base. I always am afraid to fall back to sleep when I hear his alarm go off as I'm afraid of his being late. I wish he wasn't such a sound sleeper.

My daughter woke me up about 7:30 though to inform me that her alarm did not go off so she missed the bus. I got up, got dressed, took her to BK to grab a bite for breakfast... then took her to school. Needless to say, that put a damper on wanting to accomplish anything this morning.

Today's Body Blessing

B: Double Croissant with Ham & Bacon, tators (too many)
L: Spinach Salad with blueberries, apples, walnuts, carrots, and a drizzle of Honey
D: Spinach Salad, with grapes, blueberries, carrots, ham... 100 cal. pack Whole Almonds
S: Planters Trail Mix (nuts, dried fruit, chocolates), Cottage Cheese, Granola Bar

Today's Workout

As of right now...none and have to work 1-9:30
Post a Comment