Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Slow Day to Start... little motivation.

I started my day off with a good nights sleep. Unless you count the half hour or so that hubby did not get out of bed when his alarm went off at 3:40. He said to me last night to make sure he gets up as he has a hard time getting up that early and that would be the start of the exercise on base. I always am afraid to fall back to sleep when I hear his alarm go off as I'm afraid of his being late. I wish he wasn't such a sound sleeper.

My daughter woke me up about 7:30 though to inform me that her alarm did not go off so she missed the bus. I got up, got dressed, took her to BK to grab a bite for breakfast... then took her to school. Needless to say, that put a damper on wanting to accomplish anything this morning.

Today's Body Blessing

B: Double Croissant with Ham & Bacon, tators (too many)
L: Spinach Salad with blueberries, apples, walnuts, carrots, and a drizzle of Honey
D: Spinach Salad, with grapes, blueberries, carrots, ham... 100 cal. pack Whole Almonds
S: Planters Trail Mix (nuts, dried fruit, chocolates), Cottage Cheese, Granola Bar

Today's Workout

As of right now...none and have to work 1-9:30

3 comments:

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

Okay. I am playing catch-up tonight, commenting on TONS of blogs for GAG, and one thing I've noticed. YOU are the first person to not have DRAMA about their eating habits. What's your secret? A big long post would be appreciated ;)

Oh, and just for future reference, if daughter's alarm not going off becomes a habit, I read a book saying let her deal with it herself ie. no rides to school. She'll have to walk, or frantically call around for rides, or public transport... Let her work it out. It will only happen once (says the book, my kids are way too young for this yet). Just saying this as a prior "my alarm didn't go off mom" teenager, who used to get "stomach aches" just to not go to school. Anyway, yep. Whatever. Just passing along my 2 bits :)

Anonymous said...

I know how that is my hubby is a heavy sleeper too, the food choices though sounded really good

Unknown said...

Hmmmm, Annalisa, I'll have to think about it a bit if I have to write a big post on how I do not create drama about my eating... I'll get to thinking about it and let ya know! LOL...