Thursday, September 10, 2009

Not so great a day... but still OK

Well, it started off good anyway... other than I did not get my 8 hours of sleep in last night.

I got up and fixed myself a healthy breakfast, threw my clothes in the dryer to de-wrinkle them as they did not get folded after drying. Got dressed and headed to work. That's where it seemed to start the bad part of the day...

One of the girls asked if I would help her pull down the triple cube plexi-cubes. She is pretty short and they were stacked pretty high up on the top shelf, so I went back to the stock room to help... good to go for the first 5 cubes... then the last one bounced back as I tried to pull it down, nailed me right above the left eye... left a nice little gash. No stitches needed, thank God. Got a little bump and cut and that's all. Doesn't even hurt anymore.

The rest of the day went pretty good at work. I finished up a couple of small projects we wanted to do which got out a bit more of the last truck that was waiting to be taken to the floor... Then I worked with the Manager to finish up my schedules...then it was off to the dentist.

My part of the dentist appointment went well. No cavities, everything with previous fillings OK, and my personal hygiene was better than before she said... but it had been a year and a half since my last cleaning when I went 6 months ago...so less time for it to build up this time...LOL.

Holly has to go back for a few more appointments though... fix one of her seals they did last time, filling, and a consult to an orthodontist to get braces done...

After our appointments, we headed to the mall as Holly wanted to get her ring cleaned...the we went to dinner together. Holly chose Mi Mexico for dinner, so there went my days calories out the window. Oh well, it was a great time spent with my daughter. Something we rarely get anymore since she's in HS and spends most of her time with her friends...

Today's Body Blessings:

B: Cottage Cheese, fruit cocktail, Granola Cereal
S: Cheeto's (Bad bad bad choice, I know. But I was STARVING and didn't have healthy snacks)
L: Arby's Roast Turkey & Swiss Sandwich (NO CHEESESTICKS! I did good and didn't even have to resist the temptation. I went knowing I wasn't going to order)
D: Fajita Burrito, Rice, Refried Beans Chips & Salsa
S: Yogurt

Today's Workout:

None...

1 comment:

Sab said...

I'm glad you're ok... it's no fun getting hit anywhere in the face! OUch.

As for the teeth... it's been over a year for me... oops.