Friday, September 11, 2009

Almost forgot to log in...

Wow, I've been pretty good about logging in and posting my blogs. But got sidetracked with a conversation with one of the guys I went to school with regarding the Military and it's vets...

Well, today was a pretty good day other than I didn't get my sleep nor did I get my workout in yet again. No plexi-glass cubes falling and hitting me in the head, no falling off ladders, no nothing to cause injury or illness... so it had to be a good day...LOL.

Today's Body Blessings:

B: Cottage Cheese, Granola Cereal, Grapes, V8
S: Tuna Salad & Crackers
L: Arby's Turkey & Swiss Sandwich (again, not cheese sticks! Yeah Me!)
D: Smothered Center Cut Serloin (topped with sautee'd Mushrooms, Green/Red Peppers, Onions), Grilled Mixed Veggies, Salad with Ranch Dressing, 1 slice Garlic Toast

Today's Workout:

None

No comments: