Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I kept myself very busy today... I definitely had a strong surge of energy hit me I guess... Yesterday was such a stressful day, today's surge of energy was definitely needed..

I got up this morning fixed myself breakfast and started in on laundry. Seems like laundry is a never ending job...that or I'm just really enjoying my new front load washer and dryer! LOL... Not only did I work on laundry, I cleaned up my breakfast dishes, fixed a good lunch for hubby and I...then he wasn't able to make it home for lunch, so I ate by myself then cleaned up the kitchen again. I vacuumed the living room, kitchen, laundry room, and hallway...then got around and headed to work.

Work was BUSY BUSY BUSY today. Out of Stocks HAD to be done so I got all of them but Men's jeans done, but they will be completed tomorrow morning before the deadline for getting them done. I spent the rest of the night straightening racks, organizing, and cleaning out fitting rooms. Man or Man, why do people have to be such slobs when they try on clothes! Let's just all throw them on the floor inside out, tear the tags off, throw the hangers everywhere! And they wonder why things get so expensive... they gotta pay someone to clean up after them...

Seemed like all I did at work today was rush rush rush...so I'm beat now that I'm home. About ready to hit the bed for a good nights sleep... :)

Today's Body Blessing:

B: Cottage Cheese, Mandarin Oranges, Cranberry Pecan Granola
L: Sausage Veggie Casserole (Polish Sausage, Navy Beans, carrots, green peppers, onions, with a gravy)
D: Arby's Roast Turkey & Swiss Sandwich, Diet Pepsi
S: Peanut M&Ms, Tortilla Chips with melted Cheese and Homemade Salsa

Today's Workout:

Loads of walking and rushing around at work...

3 comments:

Arcticmal said...

Thanks for checking in on me!!! I don't know what happened.. but I am back and strong!!!
I did go away on the weekend to NYC.. what an awesome trip!!!
Hope you have a great day!!!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

I'm envious. I want a front loading washer and dryer!!!! :-) Sounds like you are doing great.
Path to Health

Arcticmal said...

Yes you did keep yourself busy today....
Laundry and dishes never seem to end!!!

Hope you have a great night...