Friday, September 25, 2009

1.4 lbs below...

1.4 lbs below my goal weight this morning! Weighed in at 138.6 lbs. Wooo Hooo..

Now to really learn the maintenance part of the weight loss journey. This is the part I failed at about 2-1/2 to 3 years ago when I lost the 30lbs then gained half of it back. I will succeed this time though! I thank God we have the challenge going on through the Holidays to hold me accountable and to help me to learn to maintain through a busy time of the year when we have temptation upon temptation facing us.

I will update the rest of my day later on...as it's time for me to head out to do some shopping and run some errands!

4 comments:

Christine Jeske said...

Congrats!!!! That is SO awesome!!!! I know some people fear maintenance but you have the tools and the knowledge and I know you will do great. ((hugs))

Dani @ PFL said...

Congratulations! =)

Mandie said...

WOOHOOO Girl! Congratulations! I'm SURE you'll do just fine maintaining!!!!

One Pretty Little Box said...

That is so fantastic! I am super duper proud of you!