Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Glad this day is almost over...

Well, I'm soooooo glad this day is almost over. Our Compliance Auditor showed up today at work. We've been expecting them for about a month or so...

Being I'm "new" in my position, I forgot a couple of morning procedures as my other associate usually does it automatically so I forgot all about it as she had requested today off... I did my best though to stay hidden from her as I didn't want her asking me questions on things I had no clue on...LOL. I just stuck to hiding out deep in the departments working on my markdowns...LOL. I didn't even go to the training room to eat lunch with all the managers... I sat in the employee break room and ate my salad I fixed for lunch...It worked! Didn't have to answer any questions...

I felt a bit stressed after leaving work and really did NOT want to go to the gym. Well, I did want too, I just didn't feel all that motivated to work out. BUT... I did it anyway! I had to just keep saying, I'm going to do this... I'm not going to stop until I have walked for an hour... I walked for a little over an hour on the treadmill. I didn't push the speeds as fast as I usually do (my fast paced walk... 4.5 mph). In fact, I never went over 4.0 mph. That's OK, I worked out at 3.5 mph on a 5° incline... so was getting a pretty good workout. I could feel it in my buttocks and back of my legs... :)

Been home now for a couple hours. Not felt up to doing much of anything... was thinking I wanted to do an ab workout, but still not so convinced I want too. I may just hold off. I just finished dinner, so too soon to do that...and I want to watch Dancing with the stars tonight. I'm so rooting for Donny Osmond! I've loved him since I was probably 5 years old when he and Marie did the Hawiian Punch commercials! LOL... He was my first crush! And, he's even better looking now then he was then!

Today's Body Blessings:

B: Shaved Ham
S: Planter's Trail Mix
L: Spinach Salad (spinach, shredded carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, radish, celery, grapes, cranberries, shaved ham... no dressing as I forgot it.), diet green tea, block of cheese.
S: Jerky Stick (small 40 cal. one)
D: Sirloin Steak (small portion this time), Stove Top Stuffing, Fresh Veggies, Olives, Green Beans
S: Popcorn, Fat Free Tapioca Pudding

Today's Workout:

1 hour plus cool down on Treadmill, 3.47 miles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you going to the gym anyway! I, too, faced that dilemma as it was pouring down rain and I spent the day in a pair of new pajamas. But, like you, I made myself go to my yoga class anyway, and I'm so glad I did.

We're only gonna change if we change, right?

Good work today! (Oh, and I love that you've been crushing on Donny Osmond!)

Arcticmal said...

Good stuff for making it to the treadmill