Tuesday, September 15, 2009

GAG2009 Week 3 Weigh In & Challenge Points...

Wow, considering I did NOT workout but once this week... and a 4 inning softball game (which I did count just as 15 minutes of a workout in the challenge) at the company picnic I was amazed with this weeks weigh in...

Starting Weight: 142.6
Last Week Weight: 142.2
This week Weight: 140.4

Loss This Week: 1.8 lbs
Total GAG Loss: 2.2 lbs

Points earned for the GAG 2009 Challenge for week 2

8 hours sleep... 80
Drink H2O... 620
Track Meals... 140
Workout... 30

Total Weekly Points: 870

I think I am going to continue with this log each week! It really helped me to get my water in, be aware of my time for sleeping...which, still just did not happen. I hate when my brain won't stop working! And I want to use it to motivate me more to get my workouts in...I am going to try and make it to the Y this week to pay for my membership... :)

Good Luck everyone!

Lisa

7 comments:

Chupsie said...

oh I wish I looked as good as you do! I would never be able to wear that kind of outfit in your before pics! You look AMAZING!

Dani @ PFL said...

I really enjoyed the points system, too! I already track but it was such a great source of motivation that I might make some sort of points based reward system of my own!

Keep up the great work! And thank you so much for the encouragement you've given me.

Melanie said...

Great job on the 1.8 loss. I,too, like logging my food. It keeps me accountable. It's way too easy to pop things in my mouth without thinking about it & then not even remembering that I ate it.

Christine Jeske said...

Congrats on the good weigh-in. :D

I love point systems too. I created my own at the beginning of the year and it has kept me going so far.

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

I agree, and am tracking points this week too. HUGE CONGRATS on the loss! We both know how hard it is when there's not much left to go. You rock :)

Kate said...

1.8 lbs is AWESOME, especially given how little you have to lose. You sure are doing something right!

Unknown said...

THanks everyone... since I've not gotten in much exercise this week, I'm pretty sure it's all the salads and fresh fruit/veggies I have been eating... :)