Friday, August 14, 2009

Woo Hoo....

Well, I finally got my butt out of bed and went with Desiree to work out yesterday morning...and man do I feel it today. She's been trying to get me to go do a Spin class with her this past week. I was closing the night before and the class was at 6:00 in the morning... wasn't sure I would make it as I need my sleep...

Well, I set my alarm, almost didn't get up because I only got about 3 hours sleep...but then I felt guilty...she closed too and if she can drag herself out of bed to work out, why can't I?

We did 20 minutes on the treadmill... she ran from the get go.. me, I did my standard fast paced walk as it's been weeks since I've worked out. Still do alot of sweating though. At 6:00 we headed to the class room for the spinning class. It was the first time I've done that. I was so afraid it would just about kill me being I could barely make it through the warm up when I did the ab lab a few months ago and we did the warm up on the bikes...

Well, I survived the 45 minute class... then went to do abs with Desiree. She's an awesome coach! I found out too while we were in class, that she is a certified trainer. I never knew that! She gave me all sorts of ab workouts...some I have done before...others I've not. A couple, because of my scoliosis I found hard to do because I couldn't keep my lower back on the ground...but we worked through it and got a great workout in...

Today I'm feeling every bit of the workout. But it feels GREAT!

No comments: