Saturday, August 8, 2009

Making The Cut...

OK, after reading an article with Jillian Michaels a couple months ago in one of my fitness magazines, I decided I REALLY like her bad ass attitude! I wish I could have her as my fitness and life coach everyday! I think her attitude is just what I need to get my butt in gear and reach the goals I have set for myself and learn to maintain them...

Well, today, as we were walking through Target, we saw one of her books "Making The Cut"... Drew bought it for me and I started reading it... I may give her program a shot... though, I've not totally checked it out yet... recipes and such... I may have to adjust those a bit as I know Drew will not want to be fixing those kinds of meals on a day to day basis...

I signed up for Sheila's challange too... so with the help of all my blog friends & Jillian Michael's bad ass attitude I may be able to win this fight once and for all!

3 comments:

Sab said...

A challenge does help, as does a personal trainer (in a book) I'm sure. Good luck!

I've sort of given up my fitness goals for this month. I'll get back into them soon, but right now, thinking about them depresses me too quick (sad, ain't it?)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Whatever works for ya! Some people do need the kick in the butt from someone like Jillian. I think you've done a marvelous job on your own, though! :-)
Path to Health

Christine Jeske said...

Yay for joining Sheila's challenge! I was looking at the personal trainer's programs at my community college and I would love, love, love to get certified as soon as I get down to size.