Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just a quick update tonight...

Today was a pretty good day... I got up fairly early, ate a healthy breakfast, worked on some laundry, played around on the computer some then fixed lunch for the family (hubby comes home and daughter is out of school for the summer)....after cleaning up lunch and finishing up the loads of laundry that were complete, it was time to head to the mall ... or work.

Work was fairly slow for me... I didn't work merchandise pick up today rather vacuumed the warehouse and did cleaning as the District Manager will be in for a visit on Friday...and he ALWAYS finds fault in something. Nothing is ever good enough.

Today's Body Blessings:

B: 2 packets Lower-Sugar Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal with one sliced banana, apple juice
L: Polish Sausage, Kraut, Tator Tots
D: Burrito, Potato Oles
S: Yogurt, Cheese

Todays' Workout:

Just a couple of pull-ups at work. One of the guys convinced me the other day to try it and I squeezed in one...today I managed to squeeze in about 2-1/2! LOL...
Post a Comment