Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just a quick update tonight...

Today was a pretty good day... I got up fairly early, ate a healthy breakfast, worked on some laundry, played around on the computer some then fixed lunch for the family (hubby comes home and daughter is out of school for the summer)....after cleaning up lunch and finishing up the loads of laundry that were complete, it was time to head to the mall ... or work.

Work was fairly slow for me... I didn't work merchandise pick up today rather vacuumed the warehouse and did cleaning as the District Manager will be in for a visit on Friday...and he ALWAYS finds fault in something. Nothing is ever good enough.

Today's Body Blessings:

B: 2 packets Lower-Sugar Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal with one sliced banana, apple juice
L: Polish Sausage, Kraut, Tator Tots
D: Burrito, Potato Oles
S: Yogurt, Cheese

Todays' Workout:

Just a couple of pull-ups at work. One of the guys convinced me the other day to try it and I squeezed in one...today I managed to squeeze in about 2-1/2! LOL...

3 comments:

One Pretty Little Box said...

Isn't it great to throw your workouts just into your everyday life. I never thought that was possible until just recently. Gone are the days I spend hours in the gym to reap not many benefits! I love working out at home now!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, it's been YEARS since I have even tried doing pull-ups. It's kinda funny watching me pull my chin up to the shelf over the MPU counter. My feet and legs tend to curl up as if that's going to help give me the momentum to make it to the top...LOL. I usually just hang from the shelf as it's really good for stretching the muscles in my back which tend to tense up quite a bit with my scoliosis...

Sab said...

I haven't tried to do a pullup since high school! Hmmm, I should try that again.

btw, I added a button to follow on my blog now. I had never bothered to do so before! I didn't even know you could (I always saw them on the top of the page, put there by google itself, or I'd copy the address and do it the long way, haha). Thanks for commenting on my blog!