Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fabulous N Fit Fall Challenge Starts!


Well, I went and joined another challenge. I tend to do better at getting my workouts in when I am held accountable to others and do not want to let my team members down...

I'm up a bit from the last challenge weigh in...but It's only 2.6 lbs over my goal weight, so not much of a big deal. I've not done any cardio on a while, just some strength training. Too many push-ups in two days straight caused too much hurt, so even the strength training was put on hold... but, as of right now, I'm back on track.

My official weigh in for the Fabulous N Fit Fall Challenge is:

142.6 lbs.
Goal weight: 140
Height: 5'7"

I also want to log my measurements to see where and if I manage to loose more fat in the thigh and hip areas... very little left in my arms and belly area so I'm not so concerned about those, but will log those too just so I can see what my overall changes are over this challenge.

My measurements are actually from 5-29-09 and not today...

Arms: L 10.5", R 10.5"
Chest: 34"
Waist: 26.75"
Abs: 28"
Hips: 37"
Thighs: L 20.5", R 20.5"
Calves: L 14", R 14"

Total: 227"

Today's Body Blessings:

B: Yogurt & Pineapple
L: Arby's Roast Turkey & Swiss Sandwich, sm. Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, Marinara
D: Sm. Beef Steak, Fresh Veggies, Sea Shell Alfredo
S: None today..

Beverages: Diet Pepsi, Fuze Slenderizer, Diet Green Tea with Citrus, Water

Today's Workout

Treadmill, Various Speeds & Incline/Decline

4.33 miles
505.7 calories
4 mph average speed
65 Minutes

Bonus: There was still 5 minutes left of the Stanley Cup Series game so I reset the treadmill and watched the rest of the game for an extra .33 miles walked... LOL. Darn Red Wings lost though... there's still game 4 and the Wings are up 2/1 anyway so they are NOT out of it... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, 2.6 lbs isn't that bad at all!! I actually gained 6 pounds in a week but it is that time of the month (whistling) that's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it!! :)

Glad you joined the challenge!!

Sab said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog!

I like how you set this up! I'm thinking I should join this too, and do like you are in recording my measurements. My scale is a wii fit though, won't that look funny?

Sab said...

I finally posted my challenge post! http://sabrinas-space.blogspot.com/2009/06/fabulous-n-fit-by-fall-challenge.html

I hope you don't mind me copying you in posting my food and exercise. It may keep me from eating what I shouldn't and actually doing some exercise! Thanks for the idea!