Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stronger or More Fit Than Half the Military?????

Haha... this morning hubby decided he wanted for him and I to go out for breakfast since our daughter was not home. While sitting there eating he says to me "You didn't do your challenge workout this morning". Well, I did it yesterday, so I have the weekend off... Only doing it MWF so that my muscles have a chance to rest and repair themselves from the training for the week.

His next comment... "well, you would put half my squadron to shame"...LOL. In a way, I guess that's a scary thought that his entire squadron is military so we should expect them to be fit, in shape, and strong enough to do what I have been doing... :) Sad thing is, some of the commanders do not enforce the fitness expectations the Air Force requires... though, they are getting stricter here on base...

Hope you are all having a GREAT Weekend!

Lisa
Post a Comment