Saturday, May 30, 2009

Not a lot to report on today. I worked the late schedule today so got to sleep in this morning. Actually, I woke up about the same time I normally do, but laid in bed and snoozed until about 9:30. I finally got up, went down stairs when I heard my phone telling me I had a missed message.

My dad called, asking me to try to get hold of my step-sister (his ex-wife's daughter) as the two of them are not on speaking terms at all. Dad has been trying to get hold of her mom to let her know one of their mutual friends had passed away and that Charlie (the friend's hubby) was not being successful in contacting her either. I tried getting hold of my sister to see if she happened to have a phone number for Shannon, but no luck so I ended up just sending an email to both Brady and Shannon. Hopefully they will get it.

While I was checking my boards, blogs, and emails, Drew asked me if I would like some corn beef hash and a scrambled omelet as he was making that for his breakfast. Not the greatest calorie wise I'm sure, but I had not had it in a long time and since that is what he was fixing, there was no need in wasting the leftovers as it would not be reheated and eaten later.

After breakfast I finished up the laundry, then got around for work. It's a color weekend.. yippee! Was nice not to have to wear all black. On weeks we earn a Customer Satisfaction score of 64 or better I think it is, we are allowed to wear bluejeans to work and a colored top... I always feel more alive and motivated at work when I get to wear color... Black just seems so depressing.

Work was fairly slow for me. They had a truck yesterday on my day off, so I worked on processing what was left of that since my softlines processor is still on vacation from this job. Working her seasonal job all week... I did get that finished us then just worked on cleaning up the desk as the guys have left it a mess... processed the incoming UPS receipts they left sitting there then took my lunch break.

The rest of the night was pretty slow. I was closing with James. I always tend to schedule him on Wed. nights when I close as we get along really well and we work well together. It makes the closing shifts much more bearable as I hate closing... would much rather be at home.

Today's Body Blessings:

B: Corn beef Hash, Scrambled Omelet (eggs, onions, jalapenos, tomatoes... not even sure what else hubby put in them but they were good!)

L: Arby's Ham & Swiss Melt...minus the Swiss.

D: Arby's Roast Turkey & Swiss Sandwich ( I skipped the mozz. cheese sticks today! Yea!)

S: Peanut M&M's and Popcorn

2 comments:

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

mmmmmm... I miss Arby's! And Wendy's! And proper Subway... I've tried three different "Subway's" here, and they're not worth eating at - I mean what the heck is a subway sandwhich with no pepperincini's (yellow peppers) and no vinegar?!? AND no pepperjack cheese! What is the world coming to!?! LOL anyway, the thought of Arby's got me off on a tangent. Have a good weekend!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Hi, Lisa! I got the Ultimate Abs ball at Walmart. It's made by Danskin. I think it was $20.
Path to Health