Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's been a long, slow, but busy day today. I got up early this morning... not really sure why I hadn't reset my alarm to get up an hour later, but it didn't really matter anyway as I heard my husband leaving for PT. I got up and got around for work...

I was suspecting that we would have 2 two applience trucks again today...and we did. They were fairly small... Took us less than two hours to offload both of them. I got interupted on the first one, so the team had to finish it.

We had the grouchy crabby customers for sure today. They just can not understand that it could (but usually does NOT... only if parts or ordered or backordered) take up to a month to get their service items back. They expect that they drop their items off today, they should have them back tomorrow. Sorry, it doesn't work that way... they are scheduled by order of which they are dropped off for the most part... and of course when the assigned technitions are scheduled to work...

Today has not really been a great day. I WANT to workout, but my back is not feeling up to it... thanks to TOM again. Sometimes I wish I could just speed through the next few years so I don't have to deal with TOM anymore. I hate the tenderness, stiffness, and all the other symptoms that come with TOM.

My season finalies are tonight of American Idol and Dancing with the Stars, so I will be watching those... and may at least do some stretches in hope that will help relieve the pain in my lower back...

I work late tomorrow... so it's a GREAT day to work out. I'll probably do a routine at home as it will be easier here than going to the gym... I've got a few DVD's yet I've not tried... will see how they go or I may just stick to my strength training one I have been working out with... (Did anyone check out the link I posted a few days ago to the online video of the DVD and give it a try...? It's an awesome workout.)

Today's Body Blessings...

B: Cheese Stick, Wheat Thins
L: Turkey with Bacon Sandwich and 4 cheese sticks from Arby's
D: Grilled Beef Roast, Mashed Tators and gravy, Corn, lots of fresh veggies and olives.

S: embarassed to say (TOM always does it to me) M&M Cookies and a Snickers Bar...

Beverages: 1 can diet pepsi, 1 large glass Diet Pepsi, 2 flavored waters, lots of unsweet, decaf iced tea... oh, and apple juice...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I hope you feel better soon! I think "TOM" will arrive soon so I can sympathize with you LOL

Now you made me crave a candy bar!! :o)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

So what did you think of the Dancing champ? I was rooting for Gilles all along. He was just too, too hot! I think the youth thing was definitely in Shawn's favor.
Path to Health

One Pretty Little Box said...

I have to say with taking YAZ, it has helped all those crazy cravings when AF comes by. :)

Glad you survived the grummy customers.