Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Quck Update for Today...

I don't know what's up with today... maybe because of TOM or because I'm just feeling really tired. Work was busy today... only had the one truck (which was an hour late) since James and I took the appliance truck last night. We had lots of cleaning up and organizing to do today so we kept busy...

Tonight I have a splitting headache so will not get a workout in which I really wanted to do tonight... think I am just going to head to bed early after taking a Tylenol PM.

My food choices today were not good... again, TOM does that to me. I'm not even sure I ate breakfast today. If I ate anything, it was probably just a yogurt or a granola bar. But at this point, i really don't remember...

Lunch was left over spaghetti from the other night... portioned well so not too many calories...along with a good helping of green beans. So not a bad lunch at all...

Dinner was a very small grilled steak, small portion of beef noodles, broccoli, and a yogurt. Again, not a bad dinner.

Snacks though were the killer... Snickers & and a bag of TGI Friday's Chips while at work... and popcorn & yogurt tonight... I tried convincing hubby into taking me to DQ too, but he nixed that in the bud...LOL Thankfully!

Hopefully I'm able to get my butt out of bed early enough tomorrow that I can head to the gym before we head into town. Hubby is getting a 4 day weekend...me I get to work all but Sunday. Hubby wants to go out to lunch together before I have to be to work at noon... then he's going to go to the movies. I'll have to convince him to head to Up The Creek if they are open by 11:00 so I can at least eat a salad. That actually sounds pretty good right now...

I just had a thought... I bet another part of my problem with the snacks the last few days is my lack of eating a healthy breakfast... I think I need to work on getting back into the habit of fixing an egg sandwich or a bowl of cereal at least... or I have pancakes and breakfast fixings in the freezer too. That should help with the cravings...

Ok, off to get around for a good nights sleep... nice hot shower, give myself a quick facial for the night and climb into bed.

See you all in the morning!

Lisa

2 comments:

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

LOL I'm just picturing you (well, myself actually) whining about DQ ice cream and being told No... so funny! Why do we do this to ourselves!?!? :) That's okay, things will get better. Keep a smile on :)

One Pretty Little Box said...

Hope you wake up well rested! You sure stay busy that is for sure!