Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Whew, I tackled Sheila's Challange and...

Man do I feel good! Let's see what tomorrow brings though with the workout I did tonight... I definitely stepped it up ALOT more than I normally do...

Today was an OK work day. Was welcomed back to work with an email stating we were receiving 3... yes, THREE appliance trucks again today. Every time I go out of town for the weekend, it seems that we get slammed with trucks on my first day back...lol. Maybe I should just quit going out of town. NOPE, that won't happen. I enjoy my visit with my friends too much.

Today's Body Blessings...
B: Grab & Go Cottage Crunch
L: Turkey Swiss Sandwich and small 4-piece Mozz. Cheese sticks
D: Steak, Cheese Broccoli, & Mashed Tators with gravy (hubby dished up small portions for me tonight)
Snack: Salsa Flavored Tortilla Chips
Today's Workout...
2 sets of 30 Jumping Jacks
2 sets of 15 Lunges
2 sets of 10 Palates Roll-Ups
2 sets of 25 Bicycle Crunches
2 sets of 15 Triceps Kickbacks
2 sets of 25 Knee to Elbow Torso Twist
2 sets of 25 Crunches on Stability Ball
2 sets of 25 Hammer Curls with 8 lb weights
2 sets of 25 Triceps Extension with 8 lb weight
2 sets of 25 Shoulder Shrugs with 8 lb weights
2 sets of 40 Lying Leg Abductions
2 sets of 40 Lying Leg Adductions
2 sets of 25 Double Leg Raises
1 set of 25 Windmills
1 set of 25 Potato Pickers

4 comments:

One Pretty Little Box said...

Way to go! You were one busy lady!

Christine Jeske said...

Congrats on you 7.4 lbs total loss! You are doing awesome!

Great workout and tnx for the comment, nice to know I am missed. :D

Have a great week!

Sassle said...

Wow, I think I'll copy paste your routine and see if I can do it. I feel motivated by your blog, I love the title "Today's Body Blessings..."

Keep up the good work!

Melisa said...

Wow, you go with all that working out. I have really enjoyed my gym time this week. Didn't remember how much I enjoyed the machines! :)