Monday, April 27, 2009

Had a GREAT weekend...

I had a really great weekend. As I believe I mentioned in a previous post, I went to Montana for the weekend to spend time with my best friend. I got there on Saturday late afternoon, we headed to the mall to do some shopping then to dinner...which was way later than I would normally eat. I did, however, choose grilled Tilapia, salad, and the rice portion was PERFECT! Maybe a half cup or less, and then of course I did eat the roll, minus the butter. After heading to the base to feed the "girls", my friends three horses, we headed back to the house to watch movies and just hang out.

Sunday morning we got up, headed out to get breakfast which wasn't really the best choices on the Breakfast bar, but I limited my trip to one... We then headed back to the base to feed the girls again then back to the mall to do more shopping, went to a Big R's store, which I had never been too... kinda like a K-Mart or Meijer's store, only a bit more Western themed dress wear and home decorations... neat little store from what I saw.

After our day of shopping, we went back to the house and watched the race (was good to see Jr. doing well, but wish he would have been able to pull off the win)... then watched movies, and did some rearranging of the living room. It was definitely a late night for us last night... and a very early morning this morning as we headed back out to base to feed the girls and run a few "errands" before we headed back to the house so I could get my stuff to head home. It was a long, but very peaceful 9-1/2 hour drive home.

I had a Great weekend, and was not really expecting to do well with my "watching what I eat" but upon standing on the scale this evening, I was pleasantly surprised with a 135.2 lb. reading... YEAH! Down even a bit more... but I'm sure I'll gain some back as I didn't really eat much over the weekend since we were so busy with shopping, running around, and watching movies...LOL.

Tomorrow will be a busy day at work. Since I've been off the last two days and was not able to check my work email, I'm not sure if we will have one or two appliance trucks, so I'll find out tomorrow how much physical activity I'll have then.

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Lisa

3 comments:

One Pretty Little Box said...

Glad you had a GREAT time!! Sounds like lots of fun!

DontSayHurry said...

Sounds like you did have a great weekend. And it's awesome that you kept up your healthy diet. True inspiration!

Melisa said...

Glad you had a great weekend! I'm trying hard to make my trip (sadly, a business one not pleasure) a good one.

Keep it up!