Thursday, April 30, 2009

May Goals & Commitments

Here is a Post from My CafeMom weight loss group I thought I would share here with those of us on the Sizzlin Hot By Summer Challenge....

"As the old saying goes, "If you fail to plan, then plan to fail". In lieu of this mentality, let's take this time to make some goals/commitments and make a plan to succeed!!

We are creeping closer and closer to summer and I'm sure that we all want to be able to keep up with the active lifestyle that the season brings... especially for those of us that will have our school aged kids home with us!

So let's do our best to get, and remain, healthy and fit!! : )



What are your goals for the month of May?

How do you plan to accomplish these goals?

If you had problems in April, what will you do differently this month to ensure that nothing gets in your way and that your goals are met?

What did you learn about yourself in April that will help you reach your goals this month?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What are your goals for the month of May? To continue working out, focusing more on my strength training since I have hit my goal weight... also want to focus a bit on cardio for the heart rather than burning fat...

How do you plan to accomplish these goals? Working out More with my weights, physical strength (body weight), at home or going to the gym to use the strength training machines...

If you had problems in April, what will you do differently this month to ensure that nothing gets in your way and that your goals are met? Since my biggest problem was always finding times to go to the gym because I am working so many hours and my days off, more than likely this month will be the same...that is UNLESS they find a replacement for my Lead position I have asked to step down from and move to the sales floor... We are short staffed in receiving so they can't move me until they find a replacement... If I am not replaced at work so I can start working normal hours, I will have to just get the motivation going to do the workouts at home in the evenings after dinner...

What did you learn about yourself in April that will help you reach your goals this month? Getting up earlier isn't always bad... just not getting to sleep at a reasonable time at night is. If I can just get myself to sleep earlier at night, getting up in the morning earlier is a great time to get my workouts in...