Monday, April 20, 2009

A quick post for the day...

I guess all I can say is I really really really need to get my focus back. These allergies or cold or whatever it may be I have is really bringing me down and not helping me at all. I'm not sleeping well, which drains me all day long. Not enough energy to work out...besides, the coughing would make it next to impossible.

Work was OK today... had a truck, but only worked about 5 minutes on it, as we had our Staff Meeting I attended. Was a welcome break as I missed last weeks meeting due to being short staffed for the trucks.

Today's Body Blessing...
B: Cheese crackers w. Peanut butter, 1/4 serving Slim Jim Jerky, 1 Mozzarella Cheese Stick
L: Chicken with Bacon & Ranch Dressing, fries
D: Pork Loin Chop, Cornbread Stuffing, Mixed Veggie Blend, Fresh Veggies, and Olives
S: 1/4 serving Slim Jim Jerky
Beverages: Water (about 60 ounces), 1 Bottle Water with Crystal Light Immunity Packet, 1 large diet Pepsi
Today's Workout:
None, other than a few stretches while getting ready for work this morning...
I sure hope tomorrow is a better day for me. We do have two appliance trucks, so I will get a bit of a workout off loading those.
Think I will head up to bed for the night... and hope that I sleep much better. The Benedryl is starting to kick in and I'm feeling sleepy, so with some luck, I will get sleep.
Have a Great day tomorrow...

1 comment:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Hoping you get a lot of rest and feel 100% better! Sending hugs.
Path to Health