Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Feel Muscle Burn....

OK, so maybe not yet...but I probably will tomorrow.

I took Sheila up on her challenge. I increased my reps of my last strength training session by 50%, added in Ab and lower body strength training also. Only did one set of each but doubled the actual exercises I did the other day to cover a full body workout.

Work was busy, busy, busy today. We had two appliance trucks to offload, I was on the SNC at Merchandise Pick-Up and got slammed with customers several times during the day. Kept me running to beat the 5 minute guarantee, I personally got each and every customer serviced in time, but at one point, I had to hand the SNC over to one of my guys as I had two repair drop offs at the same time and he ended up giving out a $5.00 coupon as he didn't beat the guarantee...but not really his fault, they guy had like 10 things he was picking up...

Came home from work, hubby was about to fix dinner... grilled steak! Yummy! While he was grilling the steak, I sat down on the couch and was reading the Sunday Sales Fliers and discovered K-Mart had a Futon on sale. I've really been wanting one for my office/Craft/Workout room so after dinner we drove to town to take a look at it. It's not the most comfortable thing in the world (at least the display was not) but for what I want it for, it's not a big deal to me. We have the nice couch and furniture in the Living Room... this is just for me when I want to watch my favorite programs or just want to sit with my crafting.

Came home, checked my boards, saw Sheila's challenge for the last chance workout challenge before tomorrows weigh in. Couldn't pass up the chance for a good workout...so did just that! Yea Me!

I work late tomorrow, so planning on getting in a Cardio workout tomorrow morning at the gym. Of course, I'm sure that will depend on how much sleep I get tonight. Last night wasn't too bad...but I did get up at Midnight and take another dose of Benedryl. I've pretty much decided that I think it's more allergies than anything else as everything is FINALLY starting to warm up here, the grass is turning green, lilac bushes are starting to blossom (though, I've not seen them, just been told)...so with Pollen starting to fill the air... that pretty much will leave me congested for a while I'm sure... sigh...


Today's Body Blessings...
B: Cheese Crackers/Peanut Butter, 1/4 serving Slim Jim, 1 Mozzarella Cheese Stick
L: Arby's American Roast Burger, 4 cheese sticks
D: Grilled Steak, Beef Pasta Roni, Fresh Veggies (carrots, radishes, celery, broccoli, cauliflower)
Beverages: too much diet Pepsi and Dr. Pepper today... 1 bottle of Fuze Slenderize, 1 bottle water with Crystal Light Immunity Packet, water...
Today's Workout:
2 sets of 20 Modified Push ups
15 Triceps Kickbacks with 8 lb weights
15 Curls with 8 lb weights
15 Triceps Extension with 8 lb weight
15 Standing Row with 8 lb weights
15 Chest Press with 8 lb weights
15 Side Arm Lifts with 8 lb weights
15 Hammer Curls with 8 lb weights
25 Lying Leg Abductions
25 Lying Leg Adductions
10 Lunges
15 Squats with 8 lb weights
25 Knee Lifts with Torso Twist
25 Ab Crunches on Fitness Ball
25 Bicycle Crunches
25 Potato Pickers
Anyone Take up Sheila's Last Chance Challenge?

2 comments:

One Pretty Little Box said...

Way to go!! I promise to TRY to not throw those in on the last minute. I had meant to post it before hand, but... well life is busy! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy day, good job!! Man, I am so craving steak right now. It's perfect for a low carb diet but it's terrible for a low calorie diet, did you know it's practically 100 calories for merely one ounce of steak? Oy vay :(

Keep up the great work!