Thursday, April 23, 2009

Such a Stressful Day...

I am so glad that today is almost over. It has been a terrible day for me. Got to work this morning, and both of my scheduled trucks were already there... one 2-1/2 hours early and one at least 4-1/2 hours early (maybe more as he was already there when I got there). At that point, I had no other associates there to help me offload them so I told the drivers that I would be out as soon as my associates were there. They were decent about it and understanding....

It was my associate...the "problem child" that gave me issues. He was insisting that we were going to take the one that was 4-1/2 hours early first. I told him NO, we were taking the one that was scheduled to be there at noon first, not the 2:00 one. He had to argue with me over it until I finally had to just go to an Assistant Manager to tell him the same thing I said. For most of the entire day, he was just plain crabby! I was never so happy to see 5:30 come around so I could just go home and take a nice long hot bath to soak away my sour mood...

I planned on having a healthy lunch today when I walked down to the food court, however, upon arriving there, every place but Burger King had a huge line of people... so, that blew that plan considering I only get a half hour lunch break. I'd have been in line for that long just to get my food, so I ended up eatting s Whopper... Ok, out of habit, I ordered a Double Whopper with Cheese... I'm sure I will see that on the scale tomorrow morning... I'm not going to beat myself up over it though as my intention was there, I have no control over how many people are going to be in line. Only control I would have had, would have been to take much lunch this morning with me...

Came home from work this evening, ate dinner, cleaned up dishes, took a hot bath, threw in a load of my work clothes, will do a quick checking of my blogs, boards, etc. then I want to work on organizing my room to condense my crafts down into a smaller area so when I take my Futon off layaway in a few weeks, I'll have room to put it. I can't wait to have it so I can sit and watch my shows, work on my knitting, cross stitch, or whatever I feel like doing at the time in comfort.

Tomorrow's my last day of work before I have my 3 day weekend. I'll be going to visit a friend who is deploying to Iraq next month so we can hang out for a few days. We will probably just do some shopping, head to the movies, and just hang out...

Today's Body Blessings:
B: 2 Special K Waffles topped with Cottage Cheese, Peaches, & Sugar Free Blueberry Syrup (thought I would try something new...wasn't too bad...LOL)
L: Double Whopper With Cheese, Small Fries, Diet Pepsi
D: Steak, very small portions of Beef Rice and Corn sine I knew I was so over on calories for the day, and Fresh Veggies
Today's Workout...
A few morning stretches and offloading two trucks at work... I also ran the Merchandise Pick Up most of the day so got lots of walking and lifting in too... so not a totally lost day with physical activity.

Hope you are all having a much better day then I had...

Lisa

No comments: