Thursday, January 29, 2009

Well, my day wasn't great by any means. I got up this morning and was pleasantly surprised when I stepped on the scale... only .4 lbs away from goal...so less than a half pound! The number looks nice, but there is still alot of strength training to get my muscle tone back where I want it and my fat % still lower. I just need to get back into my regular routine I had yet... Val and I have not been able to meet up at all this week... suppose to go tomorrow though.

Today's Body Blessings...
B: 3/4 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup mandarine orange segments, drained of light juice, Mott's Bold and Spicy Veggie Blend

L: OK, I splurged today. I was REALLY missing my "girls" at Arby's so at at Arby's...but I bypassed my usual and got a Turkey Bacon Sandwich (and forgot to hold the mayo), and 4 mozz cheese sticks instead of 8...

D: Grilled Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, 13 Brussels Sprouts, 1/2 cup Scalloped Potatoes

Snack: 100 cal popcorn,

Beverages: 1 bottle water, 2 diet pepsi

Today's Workouts...

Only physical activity today was off-loading two trucks and running the MPU. MPU was pretty busy though so lots of lifting, walking, etc.

I'm kinda worried about tomorrow's day as it's Hubby's Birthday... He gets a free meal at Up The Creek for dinner, so we will be going there. I'll have to get my salad that I have been getting. It's probably the best choice I could get.

Hubby also took Leave for tomorrow so will be home... meaning, we'll probably eat lunch out too... so hopefully I can find something low cal wherever he decides he wants to go...
Suppose to get our taxes done too...and will need to get my grocery shopping done sometime tomorrow too...and Meet Val at the gym in the morning too..

Sounds like I'm going to have a busy day off...

No comments: