Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Calories within Range...for a change!

Woo Hoo... I did much better today with my calories. Here it is almost 8:00 in the evening, I'm still full from dinner, and my calories are above the low end of my calorie range of 1200-1550. The last few days, I ended up over the high end. None where really by many calories but nonetheless. OVER.

We had two trucks today at work and I had a long shift that pretty much made it hard for me to get to the gym... granted, the gym is open from 5:00 am until midnight, but I really do not want to go up there that early and loose my much needed sleep, nor do I want to go in that late. I'd be afraid of getting too energized by working out this late and then not being able to sleep... On the bright side, I work late tomorrow, so I can go in tomorrow morning before I head to work... and I'm off on Friday so will be able to get my third gym workout for the week in. That's my plan, and I WILL stick to it!

I got home from work today and was excited to find my package in the mail I ordered last week. I bought the new Prevention Magazine Book last week and there as an ad in there for a free Personal Exercise & Analyzing Card I just had to pay $4.95 shipping and handling. It's a multifunction credit card sized exercise assistant, pedometer and fat analyzer. It will store up to 5 personal date profiles - step counter- Distance Counter- Calories burned counter - body fat meter and monitor - clock & alarm. It's pretty awesome! Can't wait to try it out. Hmmm, for as thin as I am starting to look, it still calculates me as overweight with 31.2 % body fat. Hubby thinks it's crazy, but it's possible. I have not done as much strength training as I was doing two years ago and I still see a lot of fat in the thighs which tends to be where I gain the weight... butt, hips, and thighs. I still have a small amount around the abs too that needs to go. Which, in time, will be gone.

Today's Body Blessings...

B: Whole Wheat Wrap with 2 scrambled eggs, 6 deli slices of ham, 1 slice of Provolone Cheese, and hot sauce
L: Subway Ham and Turkey 6" sub on Italian Bread loaded with veggies, no cheese and no dressing, 1 package of subway apples, water
D: Pork Loin Chop, 1/2 cup chicken rice, 1 cup canned spinach with about 1 tablespoon butter and vinegar
Snack: 1 oz bag of TGIF Cheddar & Bacon Potato Skins, Diet Pepsi... oh yeah... I had one hard strawberry candy today to sooth my sweet tooth and cravings

Today's Workout...

Incline Pectoral Fly 2 sets of 15 with 5 lbs weight
Flat Pectoral Fly, 2 sets of 15 with 5 lbs weight
Decline Pectoral Fly, 2 sets of 15 with 5 lbs weight
Alternating Bicept Curls, 2 sets of 15 with 5 lbs weight
Shoulder Press, 2 sets of 15 with 5 lbs weight
Incline Chest Press, 2 sets of 15 with 5 lbs weight
Decline Chest Press, 2 sets of 15 with 5 lbs weight
Flat Chest Press, 2 sets 15 with 5 lbs weight
Crunches with ball, 1 set of 25
Bicycle Crunch, 1 set of 15

No comments: