Saturday, January 24, 2009

Photo's...

Ok, now that Crystal has told me how to put in my photos, I will give it a shot. I will actually post all three sets... my "beginning" which are not really beginning, just the beginning before my newest round of working out and really focusing more on my strength training and my workouts on the treadmill and elliptical at the Base Gym and what I am eatting.

Pics from December 28, 2008...



I couldn't smile for anything while taking these pictures. I was just so unhappy with the way I was starting to look again.

Pics from January 13, 2009















Looking better, but the smile just wasn't happening...
Pics from January 21, 2009











OK, there is a small smile... I can really see a bit of difference in my arms here...and a bit more in the abs. The new haircut and color helps though with the smile! Makes me feel better knowing I am doing things for myself...
OK, think I got them...
Today has been an OK day so far, though not great. Hubby wanted to stop at BK for breakfast as we had a few things to do on base... buy a birthday card for his mom, buy stamps to mail it, finally found the Woman's Day magazine I have been looking for. There is a walking program in there that I want to use on the treadmill and also see if I can convert it to the ellliptical so I have a program rather than just walking.
After coming home, I washed my hair, got around and we headed into town as we wanted to check out Menard's for some carpet rements so that we could lay some carpet in the hallway between the garage and the kitchen to help with the tracking in of salt, sand, snow, etc. The worse part of having a house full of tile and hardwood flooring. Next will be to carpet my office. Then the breakfast nook and formal dining rooms...
While in town, we stopped also for lunch at Wendy's...I was able to do much better there... then it was homeward bound where I am now working on laundry and have hand scrubbed the floor where the carpet will be going so that hubby can lay carpet tomorrow while I take Holly shopping for fabric, thread, and whatever else she needs for her Clothing Design Class at school. They are suppose to be making PJ bottoms and a matching pillow case I do believe...
Ok, think it's time for me to switch loads in the laundry room, then I shall head to the gym to walk on the treadmill for a while...
Today's Body Blessing...

B: Double Croissant (Bacon, Ham, egg, cheese), small hash rounds, Orange Juice
L: Mandarine Chicken Salad from Wendy's... half packet of Asian Dressing, 1/3 packet of the slivered almonds, none of the noodlesD: 1/2 Cup Mashed Potatoes, 1/2 Cup gravy with beef, onions, & mushrooms, 4 broccoli spears, 2 radishes, green olives (didn't count)
Snack: 100 cal smart pop popcorn

Today's Workout...

Treadmill30 minutes
1.94miles3.9 average mph
219 calories burned

Resistant Band 100, 1 set of 100
Resistant Band Striaght Leg dead lift 2 sets of 15
Seated Medicne Ball Twists 1 set of 25
Superman 1 set of 10 with 3 second holds
Bridge Ups 1 set of 10 with 10 second holds
Metronone 1 set of 10
Plank Lift 1 with 10 second hold, each side
Side Plank 1 with 10 second hold, each side
Crunches with stability ball, 2 sets of 25

Beverages:
32 oz unsweet tea
1 L bottle water
1 16.9 oz Diet Green Tea with Citrus
Lisa

1 comment:

Crystal said...

WOO WHOO! way to go! You look amazing! I can totally see a major difference! I'm glad you posted these pics because its way inspirational!