Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just a Quick Update...

Just a quick update before I head to work...

I got up this morning planning on going to the gym but still felt really tired so turned the alarm off and rolled back over to get some more shut eye. I finally got up about 8:40 and headed downstairs to see if Val had sent a message or tried calling about maybe hitting the gym together. She hadn't and it was kinda late to try and schedule something. I gave Kelly, one of my friends from FL, a call as she wanted to know if Holly would be interested in doing a facial with a few of her friends if she sent me the stuff. She's doing the 30 faces in 30 days challange so thought Holly might enjoy that with her girlies. I talked with Kelly for close to an hour. Winter has really hit down there in Panama City this year. She woke up to her furnice broke and her pipes frozen...so no water at all until the pipes though and she can get them fixed...
After talking with Kelly for a while, I gave Drew a call to see if he wanted to go to JR's for lunch. I was soooo wanting a Buffalo Chicken Salad with their home made Ranch Dressing. It's so good! We agreed on our lunch date to Jr. Rockers then I headed upstairs to get myu shower and get dressed for work.


Before getting dressed for work though, I donned my workout clothes and took my updated photo's for this week. I honestly hadn't noticed a difference in my weight or anything... well, OK, my work pants do seem to be REALLY loose right now... I was pleasantly surprised when I actually saw the pics from last week, versus the pics from this week...

Pics from January 13, 2009...
Pics from January 21, 2009 ...
"OK, I can't figure out how to insert the pics here...they keep going to the top of my page"

I've not planned out my dinner break for tonight... being I have to leave for work within the next 15 minutes, not sure what I will grab. Maybe the Healthy Choice pasta I picked up and some fresh veggies... some water & a diet Cranberry Juice. Sounds like a Plan.
Unless I feel like doing some strenth training tonight, when I get out of work, I probably won't get any in today. It's a truck day though again, so at least I will be a bit active with that.
Enjoy your day and hope everyone's day goes well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We found a solution to our pipes freezing and always having to wait for hot water in our home. Check out a product called Redytemp. We installed it ourselves and couldn't be happier.

Crystal said...

Lisa,
Regarding the pics, They always show up at the top of your page on this thing *sigh* I hate it. You have to click on them and drag them to where you want them to be. I hope that helps in the future. I'm not brave enough to take pics of myself yet... Yikes!