Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Fitness Contract with Myself...

Make it Great...


1. I, Lisa, will eat only when I am hungry.
2. I, Lisa, will try a new fruit or vegetable.
3. I, Lisa, will treat myself to forbidden food once a week.
4. I, Lisa, will limit the consumption of Pop (diet or regular)
5. I, Lisa, will drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.
6. I, Lisa, will exercise a minimum of 3x a week.
7. I, Lisa, will replace a red meat with fish one meal a week.
8. I, Lisa, will accept responsibility for my actions.
9. I, Lisa, will think before I eat.
10. I, Lisa, will take it one day at a time.

My Name: Lisa W.
My Current Weight: 152.2
My Goal Weight: 140 lbs.
Reason for Losing Weight: To be Fit and Healthy, to loose the weight I have gained back since reaching my goal last summer.

Signed: _________________________________________

Date: __________________________________________

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Lisa,
I love this post! This is not just saying that you are making a commitment, but detailing exactly what you are committing to! What a great idea. I am going to sign on to your list here; you really nailed it.

Unknown said...

THANKS! I actully found it on another group I am in...but reworded it to fit what I wanted for myself...