Thursday, January 29, 2015

Vacation? Who says it's a vacation...

What a week this has  been. Vacation from my full time job started Sunday... I've worked two days at my part time job, the the last two days were basically spent at the Dentist office for a good part of each day.  My boyfriend had 5 teeth pulled on Monday, then I was in for a cleaning yesterday. I didn't have insurance for several years, so hadn't gone in for a cleaning in about 5 years. Bad I know, but considering, I didn't have any cavities. I do have a chipped tooth that needs to be fixed, but other than that, it went well.

Tomorrow will be another meal planning day for me. I've got to replenish my freezer for when I go back to work next week. Need to make up some softer foods for my boyfriend to use for his lunches too until he is able to eat solids a bit better.

On the plan will be more chicken veggie soups, meatloaf, Mexican Lasagna. All are so simple to make and so full of flavor and best of all, good for you! Oh, and they all freeze well! I will share the Mexican Lasagna recipe soon! I need to come up n few new ideas though.

Enjoy the weekend everyone! I'm going to enjoy my last two...maybe three days off!

No comments: