Monday, November 2, 2009

If I Could Live My Life Over, What is the One Thing I Would Do Over?

If I could change one thing about my past, it would have to be to have learned more patience so that I could handle the issues that we face all the time with my daughter's ADHD. As I mentioned in a previous post (What is the accomplishment I am most proud of) I feel that I am ADD myself. I think that Holly and I have trouble understanding each other most of the time and we tend to argue over silly things. Things like one joking with the other but the other not taking it as a joke.

Over the past several years, it seems like Holly and I rarely get to spend much Mom/Daughter time together. I'm either busy with work or work around the house... money is short, or she's off with her friends.

So, if I could change that one thing it would be to understand Holly more so that we can have more Mom/Daughter times together...
Post a Comment