Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Outstanding Start to the Challenge...

But I'm almost embarrassed to put up my "before" pics... after the great pics I took at the end of the Sizzlin Hot By Summer Challenge. It really is an eyeopener for me that I can't just reach a goal, then slack off. There has got to be consistency in my workouts and my food portions.

Today's Body Blessings:

B: V-8
S: Granola
L: leftovers... 1/2 Chicken Fried Steak, 1/2 c. Mashed Potatoes with gravy, Broccoli, V8
S: 2 sm. Beef Jerky Sticks, Cheese, V-8
D: Subway Turkey & Ham on whole wheat, loaded with veggies, no cheese, no dressing
S: Granola Bar

Today's Workout:

Off-loading the majority of a 114 piece appliance truck by myself
20 minutes on the elliptical
1 hr. Muscle Pump Class... THAT WAS KILLER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great day.. great way to kick off the challenge!

One Pretty Little Box said...

You are just too cute!! Glad your in GAG with me!