Monday, August 24, 2009

Started My Day Off Right...

So, I've started my day off right with a good healthy breakfast... now to get myself motivated to do more. I'm thinking I might head to the gym this afternoon and work on the treadmill and maybe the weight room. With all the hectic days I've had at work the past few weeks...think I might just enjoy my day off today and do the housework and stuff tomorrow...

Daily Body Blessings:

Breakfast: Grab N Go Cottage Crunch (cottage cheese, pineapple tidbits..drained, Cranberry Pecan Granola Cereal) V8 Spicy, diet Green Tea with Citrus.

Lunch: Grilled Pork Loin, Broccoli Alfredo Pasta, Wax Beans, Green Olives

Dinner: Lasagna, Veggies, 1 slice Garlic Bread

According to FitDay calculations, I'm within goal on each of my Daily Nutritional Goals:

My Daily Goals (from Sparkpeople calculations):

1200-1550 Calories
162-236 Carbohydrates
32-56 Fat
60-127 Protein

Today's Totals:

1,458 Calories
49.2 Fat
158.8 Carbohydrates
102.3 Protein

Today's Workout:

200 Crunches... 4 sets of 50 each set a different variety

100 Squats... 4 sets of 25

60 Push-ups... 4 sets of 15, modified

Not too shabby on my workout considering it's been close to two months since I've done any of my strength training... Really struggled though to get the last set of 15 push-ups in. Arms are aching now!

No comments: