Friday, June 19, 2009

I've Found Myself the Perfect Challenge...

Over on Facebook, one of the guys I worked with in Panama City mentioned that he was was starting to work out doing cardio and strength training...all on his own, not at the gym. Well, one of his buddies posted a site for him and I am sooooo going to go for this 6 week challenge. It incorporates both of my favorite strength training excercises.... Push-Ups & Sit-ups (Ok, I do crunches, but I'm going do the sit up challenge using crunches instead)...

The challenge is to become strong enough over a 6 week period to do 100 consecutive push-ups... and the second challenge is to become strong enough to do 200 consecutive sit-ups. I"ve got a pretty good start on the crunches already as my abs are pretty strong...but I'm going to start Monday and follow the 6 week plan...

If you are interested in checking it out, or even doing the challenge yourself, here is the link to the site...

www.hundredpushups.com & www.twohundredsitups.com
Post a Comment