Friday, April 17, 2009

Making This one really short...

Ok, it's bedtime... I've not posted today, got involved in a new craft I have wanted to try. I can't believe how easy it is. It's Knitting with a Knitting Board. Want to try the Round Knitter things too... but that will wait...LOL.

Work was kinda slow today. Not alot of physical activity since we had no trucks....and more softlines were being sold than hardlines, so not alot for me to do at Merchandise Pick Up either.

I did get really dirty today at work so had to buy a new outfit as Hubby, Daughter, and her friend were going to meet me in town for dinner. I was really excited when I got to buy a size 6 jean in the Lee Brand... My last three pair Lee's had been size 8.

Today was a new Low for me also... I hit 136 lbs. I've not been that low since I was in college! I still need to work on the muscle tone more. I've been focusing more on the cardio since the challenge started. Which, I WONT complain about since I'm at least working out more than I was. You gals are so motivational whether you realize it or not! So, a big THANK YOU and Hats off to you all!

Today's Body Blessings:
Early Breakfast: Almonds & Peanut Butter Cheese Crackers
Breakfast: Double Croissant with Ham and Bacon
Lunch: Italian Sub and 4 cheese sticks (I know...bad bad bad)
Dinner: Berry Bleu Chicken Salad
Snack: Popcorn
LOTS and Lots of water today. But still too much Diet Pepsi too...I'll probably feel the bloating tomorrow.
Today's Workout:
Only some morning Stretches this morning while I was getting around for work...

4 comments:

Melisa said...

Wow, congrats on the new low and the smaller size!

I was wondering what happened with how you were feeling after the unexpected prayer? :)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Size six and 136 lbs????? WOWEE!!! That's definitely reason to celebrate and do the happy feet dance. Congrats! :-D

One Pretty Little Box said...

You are doing so good Lisa! And funny how things happen! You know, I am sure you didn't expect to get dirty, but yay on the new outfit and double yay on the size! Woohoo! I can't wait to hit the size six! I hate it right now ~ I have some size 8 jeans that fit , but I also have some 10's. I want everything to be one size! LOL (And not the bigger size either!)

Unknown said...

Thanks Everyone! I was so excited. Lee tends to run larger for some reason than my Levi and other brands I wear. I do have a couple pair of Levi that are 6's from the first time I lost weight...but mostly size 8. But, they are getting pretty loose too.

My allergies are going in spurts. I tend to be ok during the day (no more sore throat, and hardly any coughing) but when I go to bed at night, I tend to get congested again... Was woke up at 3:00 this morning just coughing away. Had to go take some more Mucinex, but overall, feeling way better.

Lisa