Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday's Update...

I'm posting early today as I kind blew it already this morning... Didn't look at my work schedule so figured I was working early and that is how I planned out my day. When hubby asked what time I got out of work, I looked and low and behold, I close today... so, because I had to go do my Easter Bunny Shopping, I didn't have time to go to the gym. Should have looked at my schedule and went to the gym earlier...before the BX opened up.

There is no trucks today, so today will basically be easy. Will work more on our Clean & Bright program... aka, Spring Cleaning. Also, with some luck, more customers will come pick up their purchases so that we can clear out our bins. They are getting so full from all the extra trucks we have had over the last few weeks. I do need to do bin checks again too. Do not think we have gotten one in this week.

I got my Easter shopping done that I needed to do. It's a bit harder buying for Holly now that she is 15. So many of the things are so childish. I used to like to buy the prefilled Easter eggs, and such, but they tend to be cartoonish. Not exactly what Holly is into. So, now I have to buy the big bags full which tend to dry out thrown in the bottom of her basket. Or, mom ends up sneaking a few here and there. Hopefully, she will just keep her stuff up in her bedroom out of sight of mom... LOL.

Now I'm just waiting for my hubby to get home for his lunch break. We will probably go up to Jr. Rockers for lunch today. Thinking that today I may get the Bison Burger. Maybe a side salad along with it and skip the fries. I definately do not need those considering I'm missing my workout today.

Today's Body Blessing:

B: 1/2 C. Cottage Cheese, 1/2 C. Cranberry Pecan Granola
L: Bison Burger, loaded with veggies, no cheese or bacon. Side Salad with Ranch Dressing
D: Subway 6" Turkey & Ham Sandwhich, no cheese or dressing, loaded with Veggies, Apple Slices

1 comment:

Annalisa@Gracie'sGarden said...

I swear, Easter eggs are the devil! I don't like holidays anyway. I just bought a book about family traditions, so I'm hoping it will change my mind. The chocolate part just ruins it I think. Good luck!