Saturday, September 27, 2008

Not a good day...

Well, today was definatley not a good day. I didn't get any of my workouts in, I didn't pack a lunch for work and I got to the mall early for work, so walked through the mall. Dang, I wish I would have fought the urge for the pretzel bits... it really set me over on my day...though, it would not have been so bad if my lunch wasn't as bad as I thought... from now on...NO MORE FRIES... and who would have thought a GRILLED Chicken Sandwhich would be 500 calories. No cheese, nothing but lettuce tomato and mayo...guess next time I ask for no mayo. Wonder how many calories are in the arby sauce... maybe I should switch to that if it's lower cal. Better yet, a grilled chicken salad at BK is probably a better choice... or a salad from subway.

On the positive side... I DID get more than my minimum of 3 workouts this week.. I worked out every day but today... Yesterda was my awesome Kick Boxing for one hour... and I did another aerobic workout one day along with my strength training everyday but yesterday and today. But with my kickboxing, I felt it was OK to not do the strength training... today... no excuse but lack of motivation...

Tomorrow is another day... I WILL do better. A promise to myself...

1 comment:

Crystal said...

We're all bound to have an "off" day once in a while. It's something that I am learning to deal with as well.

You might be surpised to know that many times the item with the highest caloric value on the fast food menu is a SALAD. It's the ranch dressing and crispy chicken that usually pushes it over the edge.

My mom has been telling me for years to stop eating french fries. I do love them, as you know... and I love to dip them in mayo, which is even worse. I haven't craved them in a while. I think I am getting my starches elsewhere. I'm glad that I am weening my body off of them.

Glad you got in your workouts this week. I had to take the last two days off because the push ups made me so sore! I think I over did it a little. Mondy morning I'm back on the wagon though!