Tuesday, December 22, 2009

GAG 2009 Final Weigh In


I'm happy to report, that I did meet my goal of reaching my goal weight again...but sad to report, I didn't reach my fitness goals I set for myself. I was up and down during the whole challenge as far as my fitness goes. I was pretty motivated the first couple months...then I lost it. Even joined the gym and I've been maybe once in the last two or three months. Thinking I will drop the membership to the Y if I'm not going to go...I'll still have free access to the base gym which is only a half mile from my house...

I've been going through a lot of emotional feelings right now...and hopefully things will change after the first part of the new year. I think that all my emotional thinking has ALOT to do with my lack of motivation on the fitness part. I'm just glad that I kept my head in the game and didn't let the stress and emotions cause me to eat mindlessly and gain back my weight...

Anyway... today is the Final Weigh In for the GAG 2009 Give a Gift to Yourself Challenge. My weight...

138.2 lbs That is 1.8 lbs BELOW my goal weight. I'm HAPPY with that even if I'm not as "fit" as I would have liked to have ended up being by the end of the challenge.

I'll post my pictures as soon as I can... as I'm having a few issues trying to figure out the self timer on my new camera. I may have to just pull out my old one which I know how to use...LOL. What the heck... I'll post what I got. I look like I'm falling over, but that's because I couldn't get in front of camera with a two second delay! LOL. Set it for 10, but won't give me that much time...

Congrats to everyone who took this challenge. I hope each and every one of you learned something new about yourself and have learned to face the demons within us that keep us from reaching our goals. Lets not just disappear into the woodwork though now that the challenge is over. We need to keep the support going for each other..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

12 comments:

Christine Jeske said...

You look great! ::whistles::

Good job getting under goal on weight, that is so awesome. You're fitness goals will get easier after the Holidays.

Merry Christmas! ♥

Mandie said...

WOW girl! So impressed! Congratulations on surpassing your goal girlie!!!! And you look amazing!

No frets with your fitness goals, I agree with Christine that it WILL get easier after all this is through.

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Congrats on reaching goal!! That's awesome and I'm so inspired to get back on track! Thanks for the inspiration!

Heather & Chaos said...

You look awesome!!! Wow. You are an inspiration to me and i hope I look that good at my goal! Congrats on the loss during this challenge. And I agree 100% with you about keeping up with each other. This journey is all about the people you meet along the way and helping everyone stay motivated. Thanks!!!

Tricia said...

Congrats, you look great!

Christine said...

wow, if that is what 138 looks like, I will be happy to get there.
Nothing to fret about at all.
Great job...Hope to be where you are by next year!
Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

nice!you look great!Merry Christmas

Arcticmal said...

Congrats!!! Good Job on the challenge. Happy Holidays!!! Wishing you all the best!!!

Stephanie said...

That is wonderful that you came in BELOW your goal. Best wishes for achieving your next goals in 2010.
BODA lose weight

Unknown said...

You look beautiful and remember life is all about the ebbs and flows. You'll get there!

Warmest Wishes For 2010!

Denise Burks
www.successfulweightlossinthesuburbs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fat American Girl said...

You look great!