Monday, November 2, 2009

What is One Thing I would Change About Myself

Well, a few years ago I would have said to be more outgoing and not so shy...but I've come a LONG way with that. I'm more open and outgoing now than I ever have been in my entire life. Part of that is due to the changes I made in myself with my weight loss... the more fit I got, the more comments and appraisal I got from the "guys". I was one that always felt as an outcast who was never paid much attention too.

So, I guess if I could change one thing about myself NOW, I would have to say that it would be to be able to have more time in my day for doing things that make me happy, spend time with friends and family when I want. It seems that in today's economic standings, parents need to both be working full time to make ends meet. We are no exception to that. In order for us to have the things we want, need, or to have family vacations, emergency trips home, etc... I've got to work.

There are times I just dream about being an at home mom/spouse. Stay home and bless my home, bless my family, sit on the porch and sip tea with my friends. Or if I wanted, I could lounge around my house in my PJ's all day and just enjoy some me time...

1 comment:

martydevineblog said...

Hey I love you blog. Ive started a blog about my changed that I need to make and reading you blog has insipired me to stick at it!... please follow mine too