Friday, October 2, 2009

Ya Might Have Missed It... LOL

Ok, so I went and posted a new blog for today...but then posted a few recipes...so you might have missed the blog. Just wanted to let you know in case you missed it!

I also went through my entire blog today and posted links to the recipes I have contributed over the last year or so that I have been blogging here... with the exception of a couple...which I will probably just repost later as I've not yet made them to know if they were/are any good...

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Thanks you have a great weekend too!
Going to check out your recipes tomorrow

One Pretty Little Box said...

Busy little bee you've been! :)

Arcticmal said...

I am going to check out your recipes, I am always looking for new things to try!! woot can't wait!!
have a great weekend