Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Here it is... final day of the SHBS Challenge.


Today's Weigh In...

Wow, hard to believe it's been 8 weeks already. At first, I didn't think I really saw a lot of difference but after taking my photos this morning, there IS a difference which I am excited about... My actual weight loss is only 4.2 lbs, but since I wasn't going so much for weight loss as I was toning, I am very happy with that!

Here are my BEFORE pics 4-1-2009





Here are my AFTER pics 5-27-2009...




Thanks for hosting this challenge Sheila, we've all benefited greatly from it. We've learned a lot about yourselves through the journeys of each person who participated as well as with our own accomplishments!

Good Luck to everyone in their next step of their weight loss journey to getting healthy!
Post a Comment